We support the communities where we live and work in three ways:
- By engaging employees in the community through Pulse’s employee community engagement program. Our employees make donations and give their talent, knowledge, and time to make an impact in their communities. Pulse has a matching gift program, offers employees paid time off to volunteer and makes employee-nominated donations.
- By supporting innovative local projects and partnerships that address community-specific needs and that help make our communities better, stronger, and more vibrant places in which to live, work, and do business.
- By fostering the growth and development of the Calgary geophysical community through the sponsorship of industry-related activities and events. Geophysical sponsorships include: CSEG Doodlespiel, GeoConvention (CSEG/CSPG), CSEG T-Wave Golf Tournament, Women in Seismic Golf Tournament (WISE), CSEG Doodlebug, and the CSPG 10K Road Race. Pulse also supports University students studying a geophysical discipline by sponsoring a CSEG Scholarship.
Initiatives will reflect our corporate values:
- Sustainable community development
- Diversity and positive human relations free from harassment and discrimination