This website may contain information that constitute “forward-looking information” or “forward-looking statements” (collectively, “forward-looking information”) within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. This forward-looking information may include, among other things, statements regarding:
- Estimated future demand for seismic data;
- Estimated future seismic data sales;
- Estimated future demand for participation surveys;
- Estimated costs, funding, size, commencement dates and delivery dates of participation surveys;
- Planned future participation surveys;
- Planned growth of the seismic data library;
- Planned future normal course issuer bid purchases;
- Pulse’s dividend policy;
- Pulse’s capital allocation strategy;
- Pulse’s business strategy; and
- Other expectations, beliefs, plans, goals, objectives, assumptions, information and statements about possible future events, conditions, results and performance.
Undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking information. Forward-looking information is based upon current expectations, estimates and projections that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to vary and in some instances to differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking information.
The material risk factors include, but are not limited to:
- The demand for seismic data and participation surveys;
- The pricing of data library licensing sales;
- The level of pre-funding of participation surveys, and the ability of the Corporation to make subsequent data library sales from such participation surveys;
- The ability of the Corporation to complete participation surveys on time and within budget;
- The price and demand for oil and natural gas;
- The level of oil and natural gas exploration and development activities;
- The ability of the Corporation’s customers to raise capital;
- Environmental, health and safety risks;
- The effect of seasonality and weather conditions on participation surveys;
- Federal and provincial government laws and regulation, including taxation, royalty rates, environment and safety;
- Dependence upon qualified seismic field contractors;
- Dependence upon key management, operations and marketing personnel;
- Loss of seismic data;
- Protection of intellectual property;
- The introduction of new products;
- Cybersecurity; and
- Climate change.
The foregoing list of risks is not exhaustive. Additional information on these risks and other factors which could affect the Corporation’s operations or financial results are included in the “Risk Factors” section of the Corporation’s most recent annual and interim MD&A, which are filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. Forward-looking information is based upon the assumptions, expectations, estimates and opinions of the Corporation’s management at the time the information is presented.