Pulse partners with producers that are interested in defraying the costs of gathering new 3D data in prospective exploration regions. Our data gathering and project management teams add value to this process through their extensive experience. As a survey partner, Pulse assumes a portion of the 3D survey costs and manages each step of the project, from land clearing to data processing.
Ask us how you can save on the cost of new seismic acquisition by partnering with Pulse on a Participation Survey.
Pulse’s extensive experience conducting surveys creates cost-efficiencies that many producers can’t match. Over the years we’ve refined our methodologies to increase efficiency, resulting in a low cost-per-kilometre. This allows you to cover the largest area for your exploration dollar. Your geophysical budget dollars go farther, yet you still get exactly the data you want.
Our experienced and knowledgeable in-house geotechnical team offers strong project management skills to ensure your next acquisition project is a success. To ensure anonymity and to reduce your risk, Pulse operates as the prime contractor under Pulse’s geophysical license.
We offer a full suite of project management services, including the following:
- On-site professional project management
- Experienced cost estimation services, including scouting
- Daily reporting to clients and detailed project cost tracking
- Commitment to safety and an active HSE compliant safety program
- Geophysical design and analysis
- GIS and mapping services
- Complete government applications services, including all of the tricky environment & wildlife applications
- Community and First Nations liaison & consultation
- Procurement of subcontractors to ensure regulatory compliance
- Comprehensive QC and monitoring
Ask us how our experienced project management team can simplify your next acquisition project.
For more information contact: